Java Development Analyst
Salt Lake City Remote)
90k to 110k
Our client is looking for a Java Development Analyst. They will perform a variety of advanced level, systems/analyst and project manager functions. They will manage the implementation of business and computer systems throughout the development life cycle. They will develop and manage more complex long term projects. They are required to develop program and system design, and coding specifications. They will function as team leader and oversees project teams on a continuous basis.
- 4+ years in core Java, server-side Java technologies
- RESTful APIs based on Microservices Architecture
- Experience developing in AGILE environments
- Experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc)
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) Oracle Platform
- Designing and developing automated test frameworks
Nice to have
- Experience with health insurance claim processing, case management, life insurance, and HSA/HRA/FSA applications are preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or Software Engineering
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com