The client is seeking strong Test Automation Engineers to work on a new event driven microservices designed system which will impact every student and teacher in Utah. We are looking for highly motivated individuals experienced in secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, microservices design, and with the ability to incorporate/ integrate data visualization capabilities into web applications.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position has experience in Azure, Selenium, SpecFlow, microservices testing, and containerization. They are an Automation Engineer with a passion for testing automation, failing fast, and making peoples’ lives easier. They enjoy both philosophical discussions and deploying frameworks and are keen to experiment.
• Develops and maintains test libraries to support the continuous integration pipeline – this involves testing multiple event driven microservices in containers with your knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, SpecFlow, and Azure.
• Collaborates with development and business teams to implement data-driven test strategies based on engineering and product goals.
• Works with multiple database (SQL, Cosmos, etc.) systems to test and verify data.
• Design and test quality measures and standards for new applications through development/product lifecycles which are engineered to enhance product quality.
• Works closely with a team of engineers, product managers, and analysts.
• Other duties as assigned.
A. Degree – Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, but may substitute equivalent experience.
B. Functional Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of experience with testing automation.
C. Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
D. Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
E. Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
F. Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
G. Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
H. Certifications – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ISTQB, CAST, etc.
I. Development Experience – .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, Azure, etc.
J. Domain Driven Design –Understanding and experience with Domain Driven Design
K. Financial or Education Domain experience: Experience working in one or both domains.
L. Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.