Full Stack Developer 3
12-24 month contract
Lehi, Utah or Remote
The Full Stack Developer 3 contractor works independently on assigned tasks. This position utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities with technology and programming languages to analyze, design, debug, test, modify, and document technology or web applications. The Full Stack Developer 3 is given minimal direction in work assignments. This position will be expected to solve medium complexity technical issues and complete coding tasks with minimal supervision.
This is a Full Stack Developer with strong web dev skills to help with the following Chinese project deliverables:
- Remove religious references on the Home page
- Create genealogies endpoint service for Match
- Create Home page for Jiapu Search
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Implement plan to support site-wide full stack development strategy
- Contribute to discussion for improving development practices
- Collaborate with team leads to scope development of products
- Provide web dev and/or server-side development for the above deliverables
- Participate in Design roundtables and discussions
- Facilitate understanding of development strategy and implementation with members of cross-functional teams
- Participate in cross-functional teams to facilitate project objectives
- Demonstrate Church mission and goals in product work
- Participate in process development and improvement activity
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Able to produce quality code that can scale and sustain a large user base, since we are a high traffic website. We support millions of users on our website doing Family History research and updating the Family Tree.
- This is a Chinese funded position and will be focused on delivering API’s to enable the new Jiapu (Chinese Genealogy) search and view. Chinese language skills are NOT required but an understanding of the Chinese or Asian culture and heritage is a “nice to have” skill.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com