Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
The Online Fraud Claims Team is responsible for the investigation and resolution of unauthorized online transactions. We are looking for extraordinary candidates who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, decision-making skills, and research skills, to become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service.
In this role, you will:
- Review and resolve online fraud claims filed by our customers.
- Work in a fast paced/time-sensitive, high pressure, and quality oriented work environment.
- Research and analyze online banking transfers such as Zelle Debit/Credits, online transfers and Bill Pay.
- Gather pertinent information to process and resolve claims by researching and analyzing complex transactions, claims and documentation using multiple online systems with technical proficiency. Work on projects or tasks as required by the department.
- May occasionally make outbound calls. Use excellent communication skills to communicate with customers and/or merchants/financial institutions to determine the outcome of the claim and to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all the required information to assist the customer in resolving their claim.
Start date: October 25th, 2021
Training schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm MST for 6 weeks
Working schedule after training: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am/8:30 am to 5:00 pm MST
Mandatory overtime is required as needed.
Location: 260 Charles Lindberg Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84116
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
You will have opportunity to participate in a career growth program to help you achieve your development and career goals.
• Progressive Career Path: Fraud & Claims Operations Specialist; Fraud & Claims Analyst; Fraud & Claims Operations Manager or Fraud & Claims Ops Consultant • Highly Competitive Salary• Benefits package • 401k • Up to 30 paid days off annually • Tuition Reimbursement
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.