Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Our Non-fraud Online Claims team has openings for Fraud & Claims Operation Specialist 3 positions which require the ability to project a positive image on the telephone and in writing and provide support for our department.
You research and resolve bill payment inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction, compliance of standard operating procedures, and ensure service level agreements and Regulation E requirements are met. While researching Bill Pay payment inquiries, you review internal and external systems, make and receive calls with internal and external customers including vendors and merchants; and provide customers with written notification of progress and resolution.
• You balance exceptional customer service with strong investigative research while working with internal and external Wells Fargo customers who suspect they have fraudulent, mis-posted, disputes or other unusual activity on their accounts.
• You make customer contact through inbound and/or outbound calling to complete investigation. May also involve contacting third parties for research.
• May utilize strong communication (verbal and written) skills to establish rapport with customer to deescalate difficult and sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim.
• You mitigate risk by effectively authenticating the identity of customers to prevent further fraudulent activity.
• You review, verify and identify customer transactions to detect/prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve disputes in order to mitigate and/or recover losses. May be responsible for multiple claim types.
• You monitor and review complex account activity requiring research that may involve multiple transaction channels and products to reach resolution using multiple systems and applications.
• May identify control failures in bank processes, procedures, and customer or team member decisions and then categorize losses and assigning loss accountability.
• Additional duties may include: participate in special projects, closing and reissuing cards or accounts, researching and placing holds and restraints, reversing fees, and referring accounts for suspected elder abuse, identity theft, or account misuse.
Paid Training start date: 10/25/21
Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm MST for 6 weeks.
Working schedules: Monday – Friday, 8 hour days, starting times at 6:00 AM, 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM MT with 30 minute lunches.
However, schedule subject to change based on business needs and will fall into the hours of operation, 7:00 am to 6:30 pm MST. Flexibility of schedule is an expectation. Schedules are dynamic and will change based on business need as determined by customer volume; customers are the primary focus of everything we do.
Location: 5201 Amelia Earhart Drive, Salt Lake City, UT
*Positions require the ability to work on site.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES! You have the opportunity to participate in a career growth program to help you achieve your development and career goals. Progressive Career Path: Fraud & Claims Operations Specialist; Fraud & Claims Analyst; Fraud & Claims Ops Manager, Fraud & Claims Ops Consultant
Highly competitive salary. Benefit packages include medical, dental and vision plans for employee and family. 401K plan. Up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holiday. Tuition Reimbursement program.
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.