Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority
About the Role:
As a channel integration manager, you will lead the strategy and day-to-day operations of our channel partnerships. You will utilize a strong understanding of the telecommunication’s landscape to navigate both complex business relationships and the technical requirements for implementing channel partners. This is a high growth position that is rapidly becoming central to the organization's business model and long-term vision. The channel integration manager position is perfect for an ambitious, motivated leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, energy and confidence.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support the company's vision of serving as the platform of record for channel partners.
- Hunt across your assigned in partnership with channel manager and BDM in a sell-through model working with agents to develop and generate new logos and close business.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and collaborate among teams, including sales, account management, technical operations, and engineering to resolve issues.
- Work closely with the executive team to determine clients and the terms of those partnerships.
- Serve as the point of contact for channel partners, both in cases where account managers are unavailable or in situations where the strategic nature of a given situation warrants your experience and capabilities.
- Take a 'CEO of the department' attitude into every day, keep in mind the overall objectives to the company and organize the resources at your disposal to achieve the goals.
- Recruit, develop and mentor agents, master agents & revenue generating partners.
- Develop close partnerships through daily communication in your assigned geographic area with channel manager & BDMs. Bring existing agent relationships to the table and build trust with new agents recruited to the program.
- Build relationships at C-level & present ROI based solutions with a proven business outcome.
Do You Have?
- 10 years of experience, co-selling (sell through model) with agents and partners & managing funnel and forecast effectively in this model.
- 10 years of sales hunter experience in a co-selling model in Cloud/SAAS/Managed services experience.
- Experience developing agents to bring multi-tower solutions that include managed SDWAN/UCAAS/Security.
- Demonstrated accountability of funnel progression & forecasting efforts managed through agents.
- 5 years of experience selling multi-tower solutions across industries like Retail/Retail like, Health care, financial, insurance, non-profit etc.
- Experience selling cloud solutions like UCAAS, leading with assessment and solving business problems.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience & demonstrated achievements.
- Sophisticated decision-making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between revenue opportunities, resource availability, and overarching strategic objectives
- Effective communications skills, including the ability to work directly with executives at other companies with polish and professionalism.
- Conflict resolution skills that can be well applied to solving channel conflicts.
- A strong understanding of the telecom landscape
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Participation in Windstream’s benefit plans by employees in bargaining units is subject to the terms of their collective bargaining agreement
Windstream Holdings, Inc., is a leading provider of advance network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Qualifications
College degree or equivalent and 10 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 14 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
#Ind-123 Job Category:
US-Utah-Salt Lake City\EEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.: false