At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com
or follow us on Twitter
. Position Summary:
The Full Matrix Manager is a hybrid position that oversees Residential Sales and Small Business Sales Representatives. Working at ADT means working as part of a team; you'll find the tools, resources, and support to help you explore opportunities within ADT and realize your full potential. To support further growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team. Local managers have great flexibility to grow their markets within broad guidelines. As a result, ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Generous incentive plans are in place to reward positive results. The corporate headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support along with a sophisticated technology infrastructure. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory where territories may overlap between Residential and Small Business (Matrix) groups, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Recruit, train, and coach new sales representatives.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Matrix markets to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, techniques, technologies, and services through communication and regular sales meetings.
- Develop sales representatives for advancement and success by appraising and communicating performance and job expectations.