Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division. We are looking for a SQL Developer in Greensboro, NC. This is a direct-hire full-time opportunity.
- Maintain and enhance existing .Net applications, services and/or web sites
- Meet with users to gather functional and technical requirements
- Responsible for end-to-end testing of created and modified .Net applications, services and/or web sites, engaging users as necessary
- Support and maintenance of proprietary SQL applications in a dynamic and often-changing environment
- Experience troubleshooting automated backups and metric management
- Experience working with Performance Metrics and Plan Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related experience
- 3+ years of software application development - Visual Studio, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Additional Experience with the following desired but not required: MVC, WCF, Microsoft Azure
- Technical writing skills is a plus
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels.