Interview Process: 2 interviews via teamsLocation: Indefinetly Remote
Contract Duration: Potential for extension**Apigee Edge API Development Required**
Analyzes and designs middleware solutions to address business needs. Troubleshoots systems to increase quality of systems. Identifies, investigates and proposes solutions to technical problems. Develops, tests, and modifies middleware infrastructure to improve efficiency of integrated systems. Provides technical support for issues surrounding middleware components, supported systems and key interfaces. Monitors services performance to maintain service level agreements. Provides technical expertise where required within Information Technology Projects. Prepares and maintains necessary documentation. Other duties as assigned.
As a large, well-established company, Zions Bancorporation's technology division is about to revolutionize technology in ways smaller companies can't. We're making unprecedented changes for technology that the banking industry has never seen, all with the gorgeous backdrop of Utah's Silicon Slopes.
Zions Bancorporation is currently seeking an experienced Apigee API Developer for an excellent opportunity within our Operations Automation team.
We know that an exceptional company can only be built by exceptional people, working together as a great team. We value our employees, and we are committed to search out, recognize and create fulfilling opportunities for outstanding people within our organization, and to reward them for their contributions to our success.
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Apigee API Developer role is responsible for the implementation of cloud native APIs built on GCP Apigee EDGE API management platform. Using Google Cloud Platform's Apigee EDGE platform, you will implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and emerging digital applications.
The Apigee API Developer will:
- Develop cloud native APIs including design, build, and test on Google Cloud Platform's (GCP) Apigee EDGE API management platform.
- Take ownership of problem resolution or ensure a clear hand-off to the right owner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with pre-prod and production services.
- Present status reports to clients and key internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with applications owners/developers, stakeholders, and strategic partners during the process of building API solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment, including 2+ years of coding REST services and API such as: Java, JSON, Python.
- Minimum 1 year of Google Cloud Platform's Apigee EDGE platform and API development experience through the entire Software Development Lifecycle Process. * Minimum 1 year of user interface and web services development.
- Experience in REST web services, SOAP and other integration technologies
- Good communication skills and a desire to work with others
- Experience with implementation and delivery of modern software architecture and application integration (e.g. micro, mini, RESTful, JSON services)
- Knowledge of existing API Testing Tools (Postman, SoapUI, or any equivalent tools)