Great company with huge growth opportunity!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
As a company, we strive to make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. We found a niche in the airline industry where we can provide nonstop service between underserved routes across the U.S. with seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees and customized flight features.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Software Engineer to our Cottonwood Heights office. This hire will be responsible for developing and implementing web-based software services and handling minimally-complex to highly-complex issues and problems.
If you are interested in learning more, continue reading!Why join us?
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Develop and maintain software solutions for the airline
- Write clean functional code on the front and back-end
- Test and fix bugs or other issues
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Work as part of a development team in the design of software applications
- Conduct requirement analysis, document technical specifications, and write, review, and debug code
- Recommend product revisions or enhancements based on user feedback
- Develop and maintain documentation or user manuals
You must know some of the following:
- Ruby is a requirement
- PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge and skills in software development and debugging
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.