Node.js, TypeScript, AWS Serverless
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
If you love automation then we want to talk to you! If you enjoy pen testing, hacking or security ops, even better!
We are a Cloud Security SaaS startup looking for ambitious engineers to join a small team. We create the the first software cloud-native security and compliance platform built on a graph data model. We just had a 20 million series A round. Our product is cloud native and some of our customers are Reddit, Databricks, HashiCorp and Auth0, which helps them manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure.
Our Security Engineering team delivers real security that matters by leveraging the context and clarity of our cyber asset graph and focusing relentlessly on automation. In this role, you will contribute to our mission by continuously improving our internal corporate security posture and shining the JupiterOne platform upon itself to investigate and analyze compliance gaps or security events. Whenever possible, your work will be done in the Open, and you'll have the opportunity to contribute to our growing community by sharing J1QL queries, blog posts, and tools.
This is a senior role, and the right applicant will draw from a broad experience base and have a demonstrated ability to translate complex problems into workable solutions with minimal oversight.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- AWS cloud architecture
- Demonstrated facility with IAM and AWS security services
- Node.js / TypeScript
- Modern DevOps tooling like Docker and Terraform
- Previous work in Security as a domain--testing, operations, research, and/or mitigation
- Familiarity with a compliance framework like SOC2 or PCI
Our software development stack:
- Serverless (AWS Lambda and AWS Fargate)
- AWS (Neptune, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, S3, Comprehend, etc.)
- Gremlin query language
- Python (data science and machine learning)
If you inhale People, Process, and Technology problems, and exhale tightly-focused, reusable tooling: services, CLIs, scripts and libraries-- we want to talk with you!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.