Are you are a hands-on software engineering manager with deep experience working with Java, MySQL, Angular 2+, HTML, and SCSS. You get bonus points if you also have deep experience working with Amazon AWS technologies or DevOps skills.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Martyn Sayer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:
We have a software suite targeted at the major business needs of pest control companies. Our goal is to build software so good that no one can offer a close substitute, and we are building a world-class engineering team to help us achieve it.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Manage the performance, output, and overall work experience of 5-10 direct reports on a daily basis
- Be responsible for hiring and firing team members as needed
- Research, understand, and lead the adoption of best practices and standards for tools, processes, and methodologies in software development
- Help prioritize and assign work to team members based on strategic company priorities
- Review and triage bugs and make sure they are resolved in a timely manner
- 2+ years of experience as a manager or team lead
- Ability to lead cross functional teams of software engineers and QA engineers
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented design
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years of experience with Java, MySQL, HTML, TypeScript,
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.