Revolutionize Wholesale and join a high performing sales team and drive growth for True Value in Southern Nevada, Utah & Northern Arizona. We are a dynamic team committed to driving True Value’s aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
Under minimal supervision, generates existing and/or new sales for Southern Nevada, Utah & Northern Arizona (Las Vegas, Kingman, Arizona and St. George, Utah) and the surrounding areas. Develops plan and strategy for accomplishing sales targets for the assigned territory. Contacts/visits existing and prospective retail and commercial (business) customers. Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs. Establishes and fosters customer relationships and contacts in assigned territories.
The Territory Account Manager can live in the following cities and/or the surrounding areas.
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- St. George, Utah
- Kingman, Arizona
• Embraces personal and professional developmentPosition Requirements:
• Values diverse perspectives
• Provides competitive compensation
• Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in the order of importance):
- Focuses on acquiring/hunting new customers while growing and protecting existing accounts.
- Develops an overall territory plan and strategy that identifies the customers and products needed to deliver against sales targets.
- Identifies prospects and leads from a variety of sources, and vets them appropriately to maintain a sales pipeline. Gathers relevant information about accounts to be used in the selling process. Identifies the relevant stakeholders within a customer and customizes messaging for them.
- Meets or exceeds the sales target determined for the account territory. Manages budget and expense account within company guidelines.
- Coordinates with senior business development professionals for help in closing more complex deals, as needed.
- Understands how to sell on the strengths of brands and products, not solely based on price and service levels. Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s entire product line/services.
- Investigates and helps resolve customer problems with deliveries, billing, and collections (along with customer service).
- Uses CRM system to document sales activities and keep track of plans against prospects.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 70 to 80% travel required.
- Requires incumbent to travel from store to store within assigned territory and at times to the headquarters. Travel is typically by car and plane.
- Three to five years of sales experience with 1 to 2 years of sales experience with focus on new account acquisition/prospecting including outside sales. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, sales presentations, account development, and time and territory management with experience managing longer sales cycles (more than three months).
- Work experience in hardware/DIY retail and/or wholesale industry preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM systems (for documenting sales activities). “Growth mentality”, focused on building strong relationships with new customers and growing relationships with existing customers, thoughtful about planning for growth. Proven sales ability for ‘hunting’ and developing new business using value-based selling.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. Job Requirements: