DivIHN (pronounced Divine) is a nationally-recognized Business Technology Solutions and Staffing services provider headquartered in Chicago. Since our formation in 2002, we have been trusted by Fortune 500 organizations to help them locate and hire best-in-class talent through our Award-winning Professional Workforce Solutions program. Check out our careers page to see all of our job openings: http://divihn.com/careers/find-a-job/ One of our BEST F500 customers has engaged us to help them hire a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer (3 Openings) to be available to work out of their office in Salt Lake City, Utah; details can be found below. 12 months Please apply or call one of us to learn more
For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Simone | 630 847 0953,Vivek | (630) 847 1949 and Kumar | 630 847 1019
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Software Engineer ( 3 Openings)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Salt Lake City, UT / Chicago, IL
The Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of applications, including requirements analysis, customizations, database changes, screen changes, security definition and workflow. Converts system requirements into logical program designs, code modules and stable application systems.
This is a senior-level position that works with a team of technical resources focusing on development for a resident software platform. Works with systems managers and engineers, architects, business analysts and quality engineers in a highly collaborative environment to define product features, estimates and deliverables. This person must be able to create and communicate innovative solutions to business issues and processes leveraging their knowledge of the software platform and is responsible for assigning resources to specific application design and development tasks, defect resolution and production application support.
- Responsible for technical development, implementation, administration and support of the Salesforce CRM platform. Participate in the development and deployment of new features to support business initiatives, playing a leading role in the design of new/improved interfaces and functions within the platform.
- Participates in peer Code Review/Pair-Programming Sessions.
- Provide application design expertise for application development, database design and maintenance, software architecture, software development lifecycle management and application monitoring for the relevant platform(s). Help architect efficient and scalable software solutions for business application platforms.
- Convert system requirements into logical program designs, code modules and stable application systems. Develops technical design documents for software solutions independently.
- Provide production support for Salesforce sites including afterhours support when necessary.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including requirement analysis, design and implementation, estimations and other aspects of iterative development.
- Perform unit, integration, and system level tests and develops any necessary supporting documentation.
- Report status to development management and project/systems management.
- Develop specification documents outlining technical requirements with associated solutions.
- Provide technical support for maintenance of existing applications.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Demonstrable ability to work within a highly collaborative team to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
Skills and Knowledge
- 5 years experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Technical expertise and knowledge of software and application development.
- Strong knowledge and use of object-oriented methodologies and frameworks and WebService technologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies is a strong plus
- Documentation of designs, installations and technical administrative procedures
- Software development lifecycle methodologies and discipline
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships and effectively lead, triage, prioritize and resolve issues that arise in unpredicted situations
- Proficiency in a variety of programming related technologies and tools including:
- APEX, Agile, GearSet, Mulesoft, Visual Studio Code
- Reports to an software development manager and works with senior or principal Senior Software Engineers
- Works directly with all areas in IT, with close working relationship with IT peer group.
- Has regular contact with the user community.
About us: DivIHN
- Has contact with outside vendors, contractors/consultants, and industry trade groups.
- Attends conferences and belongs to professional organizations and user groups.
, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. Job Requirements:
Salesforce, Agile, CRM, DevOps, visual studio code, MuleSoft, coding, gearset, •APEX