PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Hill AFB, Utah.
- Applicant will be the software architect responsible for embedded software definition, design, development and integration to support real-time embedded avionics software projects.
- The applicant will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and integrating Vehicle Management Systems software.
- Provide engineering expertise to support the development and updates to a piece of Air Force Support Equipment.
- The Multiplex Bus Fault Isolator (MBFI) is support equipment which provides capabilities to trouble shoot and detect faults within the multiplex busses of aircraft.
- Must have Full Secret Clearance to start
- A thorough knowledge of aircraft Multiplex bus communication and 1553/194 standards
- Must work well in Integrated Product Team (IPT) comprised of contract labor, company, and government civil servants.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$