Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT (84116)
Job ID: #62063
12 month contract
This engineer will need experience in SW design, digital communications, modems, and FPGA design.
Areas of desired experience or education include:
• Forward Error Correction (FEC)
• Digital filters
• Baseband sampling
• Tracking Algorithms
• Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• 4+ years of experience implementing complex modem algorithms in DSP software.
• 4+ years of equivalent experience in FPGA design with SW background will also receive consideration
• Preferred Skills:
• Expertise in C++ and object-oriented software design
• Expertise in software design for testability
• Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, BERTS & other complex measurement equipment
• Experience with TI DSP BIOS RTOS is a plus.
• Familiarity with Git is a plus
• Familiarity with VHDL/Verilog and Matlab/Simulink is a plus
$70- 90/hour DOE
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.