We are seeking a relationship/business banker who can bring structure, efficiency, and organization to new business initiatives.
Plan B Media (www.planbmedia.tech) is a sister company to a successful Silicon Valley company. We create our own world-class online campaigns, as well as for clients big and small. We are a boutique firm that is on the edge of innovation in the industry. Located in Lehi Utah, the heart of silicon slopes, we strive to have a culture of transparency, hard work, and having fun.
As we grow, our need for processing payments will increase, this is why we are seeking a relationship/business banker who is agile and enjoys the challenges of working with an ever changing landscape of the online marketing and new technologies (ie. A.I., machine learning and Blockchain technology).
You will be leading the efforts in vetting new processing partners, establishing contracts, building and managing relationships with ISO’s, and evaluating future campaign processing needs. This position will require collaborating with the highest leadership positions. Your voice in our business decisions will be an important part of your contribution towards the company’s ultimate success.
- Plan out and analyze processing needs (current and future)
- Analyze payment processing (credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, etc) for our online marketing clients and find opportunities for improvement
- Manage merchant account setup, application submissions, account changes, product issues, risk mitigation, dispute management, etc.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and analyze their transaction processing volumes, sales revenues, returns, credits, chargebacks, and costs, and oversee solutions to increase profitability.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners and online processors
- Analyze cost/benefit situations on various vendors for online transaction processing to optimize profitability
- Research and vet new solutions for online transaction processing
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term E Commerce plans, and set strategic goals and KPIs
- Devise plans and strategies to grow department enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Identify and bring in more clientele into the portfolio
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Business, Accounting or Finance preferred) or related field
- 2+ years experience in banking, online transaction processing, merchant account management or related field
- Experience in relationship management, business development, or account management
- Driven self-starter who can think critically, generate ideas for improvement and manage special projects
- Problem solver and a team player with a focused attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Excellent computer skills in spreadsheets, word processors, scheduling, etc.
- Team player who contributes to a culture of acceptance, learning, development, and growth
- Passion for learning about and enabling the new technologies and business models.
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, ERP, CRM)
If these things sound like a good fit for you we would like to invite you to take our initial assessment which is where you will submit your resume. Candidates must be willing to work in-office in Lehi, Utah. Click on the link below to start:
We strive to hire and retain the very best candidates. Therefore, our selection process requires candidates to take an engaging work/skills test to assess the fit with Plan B Media. For more information about us you can visit our website at:
To apply for this job, click on the link or copy/paste the link below into a browser and you will be directed to the 15-20-minute aptitude test which is where you will upload your resume.
We look forward to meeting you!
After you take the screening test you will be able to upload your resume: In case you missed it here is the link:
Initial Screening: https://test.imocha.io/AuthenticateKey?id=fdfa7afb68