We are seeking an Assistant Operations Manager who can bring structure and efficiency to projects, product launches, processes and new business initiatives.
Plan B Media (www.planbmedia.tech) is a derivative of a successful Silicon Valley company. We create world-class online campaigns, in multiple verticals. We are seeking an experienced Assistant Operations Manager who shows adaptability and enjoys the challenges of working with new online campaign types and technologies (ie. architect new online campaigns, A.I., machine learning, and Blockchain technology).
You will be collaborating with peers that hold key leadership positions. Your voice in our business decisions will be an important part of your contribution towards the company’s ultimate success.
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans, and set strategic operational goals and KPIs
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Drive special projects and complete research into new business opportunities
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems, processes and policies that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Manage multiple project and campaign schedules, establish project management rigor across the organization
- Build and maintain relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activities
- Review financial information and manage operational budgets to promote profitability
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience in Business operations, projects management and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed and efficiency, and that support rapidly shifting business demands
- Experience with project-management frameworks in a product launch environment
- Driven self-starter who can think critically, generate ideas for improvement and manage special projects
- Problem solver and a team player with a focused attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Excellent computer skills in spreadsheets, word processors, calendaring, etc.
- Team player who contributes to a culture of acceptance, learning, development, and growth
- Passion for learning about and enabling the new technologies and business models (ie., A.I., Blockchain, Crowdfunding)
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years hands-on project management experience
- Experience with budget and new project development and execution
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Project Management certification a plus
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, ERP, CRM)
The successful candidate must be willing to work in-office in Lehi, Utah. The salary will vary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
We strive to hire and retain the very best candidates. Therefore, our selection process requires candidates to take an engaging work/skills test to assess the fit with Plan B Media. If you’re looking to work for a company with a lot of potential, then we look forward to receiving your application and test results!
Take a look at us at www.planbmedia.tech.
To apply for this job, copy/paste the link below into a browser and you will be directed to the 20-30-minute aptitude test followed by an upload of your resume.
We look forward to reviewing your resume, upon completion of the test!
To apply for this job, copy/paste the link below into a browser and you will be directed to the 30-minute aptitude test followed by an upload of your resume.