One of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
BrainStorm is currently recruiting high-performance applicants to join our award-winning team. A qualified candidate will have experience in a fast-paced recruiting role, and familiarity with general People responsibilities, preferably in the technology space. A successful candidate will need to be a go-getter with a competitive and winning attitude. This team member will play a critical role in representing the BrainStorm brand, contributing to a positive candidate experience and building our People processes.
- Execute on our talent acquisition strategy to ensure the candidate pipeline is fully loaded with top, “BrainStormesque” talent
- Participate in interviews, phone screenings, etc. to pursue candidates who are a good fit for BrainStorm and the role
- Enhance the candidate experience by improving each touchpoint from beginning to end
- Drive value throughout the organization by implementing best-in-class processes for onboarding
- 2+ years of proven experience in recruiting or similar
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to add to strategic initiatives as well as focused execution
- Excellent interpersonal and candidate evaluation skills
- Previous interaction with HR is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think on their feet. Heart and soul are a must. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.