One of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
As BrainStorm’s Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in defining and advancing the BrainStorm value proposition across our partner ecosystem, specifically with strategic alliance partners. You’ll lead go-to-market (GTM) and growth-acquisition marketing for our platform and define how we interact with and support our partners through to- and through-partner marketing. You will collaborate with our channel sales, direct sales, and broader marketing teams to support strategy, co-marketing campaigns, and content production with these technology partners. BrainStorm’s partner program is poised to grow significantly in the coming year and this role provides a unique opportunity to help craft the future success of this program. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be based in our headquarters in Orem, UT (or potentially remotely in the US).
- Extremely high-profile and high-visibility role that connects BrainStorm’s product, marketing, and partner functions
- Lead end-to-end strategy and management of joint marketing activities with strategic technology alliance partners
- Lead cross-functionally within BrainStorm and externally with partners to establish clear and compelling joint value propositions to develop partner content (e.g. pitch decks, datasheets, solution briefs, landing pages, email copy, joint campaigns, etc.)
- Support select regional engagements with Cloud Service Providers, aligned with global go-to-market (GTM) plans
- Support strategy and execution of partner campaigns and events, working closely with sales & marketing teams
- Track partner event and campaign lead flow to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up, coordinating across partners, channel sales, and broader marketing teams
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the SaaS, Cloud or IT sector.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in partner marketing, Sales Enablement or Product marketing role. Experience working for a company that sells thru or with partners is strongly preferred.
- Experience working at a global cloud services, SaaS/PaaS, or infrastructure business
- Experience leading strategic partner marketing activities, specifically with technology partners
- A proven track record of understanding complex technologies and extracting compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, including consolidating monthly/quarterly marketing activities results
- A knack for independently managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Reliable driver of initiatives in a hyper-growth environment, with proven ability to work and think with scale in mind
- Agility to shift priorities and direction to align with rapidly changing market conditions
- Strong storyteller in all media, with attention to detail and a keen sense of creativity
- Presentation-building skills; don’t let your slides show up on our wall of shame
- Doesn’t miss a beat with changing asks and balancing multiple projects
- Highly organized with a passion for crafting and improving processes
- Experienced in collaborating across functional areas, empathetic to others’ needs
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassments of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gander identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.