One of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is seeking a Staff Accountant to join its Finance Team in American Fork, Utah. The Finance Team continues to automate accounting processes and scale the business. The Staff Accountant is a key team member responsible for several crucial month-end tasks as our team provides timely, accurate, and relevant financial reports to management.
We continue to automate accounting processes and scale the business.
You will lead multiple aspects of general ledger accounting, the monthly close process, and be a key contributor on various projects and initiatives.
- Prepare month-end close reconciliations & reports
- Maintain deferred revenue schedules following ASC 606
- Maintain Vendor database & file 1099's annually
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Post Payroll entries (provided by 3rd party) and reconcile
- Provide support during the annual audit.
- Other Accounting functions as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years Accounting work experience
- Must have strong computer skills in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Dynamics - Business Central
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k, and other benefits are included.
BrainStorm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.