One of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, BrainStorm (www.brainstorminc.com) is a B2B SaaS company that drives digital adoption and organizational change for outstanding companies around the world, including PepsiCo, American Express, MasterCard International Inc., Discover Financial Services, Merck Company, and more.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team, every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time’.
BrainStorm is seeking a Release Manager to join its DevOps Team in American Fork, Utah. The Release Manager will have a significant influence on release strategy and work with product development teams to manage key components of the software development lifecycle. The successful candidate will be organized and have a background working with software engineers and product managers in an Agile environment.
• Communicate with Product teams regarding key project plans, commitments, and essential changes which include project requirements, schedule, scope changes, and QA plans
• Understand development tasks, technical debt, and backlogs as part of the release cycle
• Understand infrastructure updates needed for a release
• Manage other risks and help resolve issues that might hinder the scope, quality, and timeline of a release
• Plan and coordinate with product managers release audiences and timing for audiences
• Create feature flags specific to a release and control flag toggling for each audience in the release timeline
• Track the progress of the release using the data from the feature flag system
• Help make improvements in the release process
• Evangelize process, procedure, and communication
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think on their feet. An ideal candidate will have the following:
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years related experience
• Working knowledge of feature flags, development lifecycle, CI/CD pipelines, and A/B deployment strategies
• Experience in OO programing and microservices ideology.
• Strong team and communication skills
• Working knowledge of .Net stack and Visual Studio Code IDE
• Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps
• Atlassian Product