This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
Located in San Francisco, CA (Mission District) we are a rapidly growing consumer products start-up with a super exciting twist of manufacturing and technology that integrates 3D printing. We are looking for a sharp frontend engineer to focus on building out our online marketplace and design our Create Hub and manufacturing dashboard.
We develop raidly with ongoing releases and have exhilarating challenges around augmented reality, AI-powered design validation and manufacturing automation. In this role, you would be collaborating with product, design and manufacturing to deliver amazing experiences for consumers and designers on the web.Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary $120K-$140K (DOE) + EQUITY
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Collaborative team / friendly culture
- Designing, building, and maintaining performant, responsive, and delightful experiences for our users
- Partnering with product, marketing and industrial design engineering to drive innovation in e-commerce, design development and manufacturing
- Facilitating quality by writing unit tests and participating in code reviews
- React experience other other similar
- Ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- Interest/experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
Please apply through the link or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.