Oversee and support corporate accounts functions of the division based on short term and long term objectives. Implement sales strategies and achieve revenue targets and service goals for accounts. This position will be based in either the CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM, OR, WA or ID area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies and procedures that conform to broad corporate sales and marketing objectives.
- Develop and implement sales programs.
- Work directly with Medline Sales Reps and managers that promote sales goals and initiatives
- Monitor and distribute monthly reports, and specialized reports on contracts, programs and focus areas. Track sales performance against objectives and inform management of results.
- Work directly with other key sales personnel to launch new accounts and on any %26quot;save%26quot; opportunities to accounts under threat or loss.
- Educate and communicate activity and success. Manage client relationship
- Development and implementation of sales tools and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience preparing business plans to align/support selling strategies.
- Experience developing and delivering technical presentations to various group sizes.