This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are an e-sports company helping gamers get better at the games they love! We have increased our revenue substantially during the pandemic and have increased our studio size by 50%! We are hiring across the board right now and have several projects lined up. We have veterans from some of the top studios including SEGA, Glu Mobile, and many others! We utilize cutting edge technology to make sure are customers have a platform that they enjoy!Why join us?
We offer the following:
- Remote work (within the U.S.)
- Flexible time off
- Health benefits
- Competitive salary
As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and implementing backend services in Node.JS
- Using GIT for version control
- Building data-focused tools for our engineers
- Working closely with the CEO and CTO
- Working with both non relational and relational databases
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.