Zonos is looking for a Product Designer to join the growing Product team. As Product Designer you will specialize in one of our core product areas and work closely with engineers and product managers to define strategy and tactics for that product.
What you will do...
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Work with with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
- And more!
You could be a strong addition to the team if you...
- Want to live in sunny St George and enjoy a healthy work-life balance;
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Zonos
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life - we pay 100% of the employee premium!
- Paid leave for maternity, paternity, and other life events
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match
- Flexible paid time off - we require all our Zonuts to take a minimum of 2 weeks off per year. Take some time to relax!
- All of the office snacks and drinks you could possibly consume
- Weekly company lunch
Life at Zonos
Welcome to Southern Utah where the sun is shining 255 days out of the year, palm trees are swaying in the breeze, and adventure and exploration await! Neighboring the stunning Zion National Park, Southern Utah is known for its outdoor recreation. Explore endless options for biking and hiking trails all over town, enjoy watersports, boating, and fishing at Sand Hollow State Park, and when you need to get away, we are only a short hour and a half drive to the entertainment and fun of Las Vegas.
As a Zonut you’ll be able to take in the gorgeous view of St. George from Tech Ridge, a rapidly growing epicenter for tech, retail, and dining here in Southern Utah. As an organization, we are always striving to be a great company, not just a big company. We are constantly cultivating an environment of collaboration and teamwork, where our API’s and core values are the living, breathing heartbeat of everything we do.
Here at Zonos we are committed to cultivating a team of ambitious and innovative people who are hungry and willing to stretch and grow. International trade is complicated and working at a growing cloud technology company is hard, but we are here to support your learning and development. For these reasons, if you are uncertain about applying, we encourage you to do so even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives from people who think outside the box and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Come join us!
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.