About The Company
Recora was founded in 2020 by seasoned digital health entrepreneurs. In past roles, we've founded and scaled high-growth startups, run large health systems, advised government programs, built technology you use every day, and provided healthcare for millions of lives.
We're backed by leading VCs including Pear, GFC , 2048, Great Oaks, MGV and more. Over the last year, we've built the leading virtual cardiac recovery and management platform for members with cardiac conditions. For every member we serve, we add an average of five years to their lifespan.
We're growing – fast. Our member base is doubling every month and we're looking to 3x our team size quickly. This will allow us to scale nationally and accelerate product development across the continuum of heart health.
What we're looking for
Our Product Designer will own the process of designing our member facing applications end-to-end. Your day-to-day work will bring you in communication with many different stakeholders - engineers, clinicians, operations, and of course, our members.
This role will require strong generalist skills to tactically operate our design functions across the spectrum of user interviews, wireframes and mockups, prototyping and component-based application design.
- Guide overall Design Strategy and work closely with engineering and product to build intuitive and reusable interfaces for mobile and tablet.
- Partner with engineers to provide regular feedback and support.
- As a member of the Product team, work closely with our Clinical Operations team to design internal tools, portals and processes that minimize human effort while preserving personalization for member experiences.
- Collaborate with marketing, brand and visual design resources to encourage consistent design and messaging across the organization.
- Develop a keen understanding and empathy for a diverse user base, including older adults through user interviews and secondary research.
Your past experience:
- Experience working within a full design team at a technology or healthcare startup.
- 3+ years of design experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with mobile applications design, ideally for older adult markets/users.
- Generalist experience. We're looking for breadth of experience across multiple areas of design (such as brand/visual identity/UX/UI) over depth in only one area
- Experienced in component based design systems and open to working with adaptive design in the near-term (we use Flutter for cross-platform app development)
- Experience with using Figma, or willingness to learn