About The Company
Recora was founded in 2020 by seasoned digital health entrepreneurs. In past roles, we've founded and scaled high-growth startups, run large health systems, advised government programs, built technology you use every day, and provided healthcare for millions of lives.
We're backed by leading VCs including Pear, GFC , 2048, Great Oaks, MGV and more. Over the last year, we've built the leading virtual cardiac recovery and management platform for members with cardiac conditions. For every member we serve, we add an average of five years to their lifespan.
We're growing – fast. Our member base is doubling every month and we're looking to 3x our team size quickly. This will allow us to scale nationally and accelerate product development across the continuum of heart health.
What we're looking for
Recora is looking for a passionate and driven individual with experience working in early stage digital health. As a part of the product team, you will support our Head of Product in managing the product lifecycle from end to end for one or more of Recora's cardiac recovery solutions.
We're looking for someone who lives for the magic of the early days and wants to craft the foundation of a product that they will grow to lead. Creativity, experience, discipline and attention to detail will be powerful in driving your growth in our fast growing organization.
- Assist in executing product strategy on a daily basis through defining, monitoring, researching and tracking product initiatives
- Gather feedback from stakeholders to define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Draft release notes, functional documentation and sales enablement materials
- Document workflows, wireframes, and other artifacts required for development
- Build and cultivate relationships with stakeholders
- Produce data to drive product decisions, targeting metrics for success
- Support management of the entire product lifecycle from concept, proposal, planning, development, launch, release and engagement monitoring
- Contribute to product roadmaps and assist in triaging product initiatives and managing product lifecycle activities
- Develop a keen understanding and empathy for a diverse user base, including older adults.
- Grow incredibly fast - and enjoy it!
Your Past Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a product role, with a special emphasis on experience in early stage startups and digital health. Experience in closely related design, ops and technical roles also considered.
- Have participated in a tight product process, with attention to detail, documentation and iteration
- Experience writing product specification documents or PRD documents is an asset, but not required
- Understanding of Agile development frameworks and participation in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and product prioritization activities
- Exposure to product roadmap planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Excellent communication skills to work across various stakeholders including end-users (patients) and internal users (clinical, sales, partnerships, operations, and more)