What does it mean to be a Homie? Being a Homie means compassionately looking out for others, doing the right thing even if it’s the hard thing, and showing up as your true, authentic self. At Homie, we’re a friendly group of curious dreamers and expert operators who believe the status ain’t quo. For too long, the way homes have been bought and sold has been outdated, costly, and overcomplicated. We’re here to change that. Through a combination of technology and expert, full-service agent support, Homie is simplifying the real estate process and eliminating high fees and commissions.
Homie launched in 2015. Six years later, we're one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country, and the #1 listings brokerage in the great state of Utah. With real estate, home loans and insurance services under one roof, Homie is disrupting an industry and paving the way for what real estate can, and should, become. We’re on a mission to make homeownership affordable, easy and accessible for all — and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an Encompass administrator to help facilitate and support our ongoing LOS needs. The right individual will have a deep understanding of the Encompass system and has knowledge of the mortgage workflow.
- Disruption: Real estate is ready. The time is now.
- Loyalty: Homies come first — our customers, team members, and communities.
- Balance: Work is an important part of your life, but it’s not your life.
- Humility: Grateful isn’t dead. And there’s always more to learn.
- Participates in business and executive meetings to gather requirements and make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Performs system analysis to determine the impact of proposed enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Ensures proposed solutions and enhancements work as desired through testing and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Helps support Encompass Change Management process and provide documentation to implemented enhancements.
- Assists in the daily support of end users ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the platform
- Manage Encompass development and configuration of selected vendors.
- Maintain Encompass system functions and adjust configuration settings to meet business needs.
- Ensure Encompass is functioning consistently in accordance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the mortgage lending industry and information security.
- Work alongside multiple departments within the organization and outside vendors to understand business processes and functions.
- Research changes and manage periodic system enhancements in upcoming versions of Encompass and other integrated applications, informing users of impact and document test results.
- Seek areas of opportunity for process-flow improvement in system functionality and workflow.
- Responsible for analysis, planning, testing, and implementation of projects and tasks.
- Lead discovery meetings with department managers and end-users to capture requirements.
- Design and implement solutions by creating a new workflow, input forms, codebase assemblies, plugins, and standalone applications.
- Coordinate, implement and support other third-party services and their interactions with the LOS.
- Manage system change development, testing, and deploying when necessary.
- Ensure that proposed solutions work as desired through system analysis.
- Complete documentation and testing of system changes.
- Employ problem-solving abilities to understand, interpret, troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to system functionality.
- Perform day-to-day monitoring of systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide ongoing Help Desk support to all departments.
- Maintain user roles, security settings, access settings, etc.
- 3+ years of encompass administration experience
- 3+ years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Strong knowledge of encompass workflows, business rules, etc...
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and passion for efficiency, technology, and helping others
- Solid technical background with an ability to translate business needs into technical instructions
What you’ll love about working with the Homies
- Holidays: 12 Paid Holidays, including our very own - Homie Day! Oh, and you get your birthday off!
- Time off: To begin you will receive a week of separated sick time and starting PTO at 3 weeks per year (accrual), with an increase each service year
- Mental health is very important to us! We have online assistance programs that include things such as virtual yoga, meditation, and connecting even the capability to book with virtual counseling
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision with an HSA option
- Company Stock Options
- Discounted rates on Homie products (Title, Mortgage, Insurance, or new home purchase)
More about Homie
Homie’s Marketing Engine engages interested customers so all our professionals spend ALL of their time doing one thing - helping the customer. No prospecting, no schmoozing, and no back-scratching. Our success in Utah has led to expansions in Arizona (2019), Nevada (2020), Idaho (2020), and Colorado (2020). Our ambitions certainly don't stop here; join our team as we continue to disrupt the home-buying experience and change the real estate industry nationwide!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.