MarketDial is changing the retail industry by allowing our partners to easily design statistically rigorous in-store tests and make critical decisions based on the results. We work with top management consulting firms and retail industry analytics leaders to bring the most comprehensive solutions to our clients. The MarketDial platform combines sophisticated data analysis and visualization with an intuitive web-based interface.
As a member of the MarketDial engineering team you'll collaborate with a small, high impact team to continuously deliver improvements to our platform. You'll work with our data scientists and backend engineers to build features which immediately impact and delight our customers. This includes extending our web-based application with tools to allow a technical user-base to easily ask questions of large datasets (billions of transactions), and visualize the results in a clear, intuitive, and interactive way.
- Design, implement, and maintain new web based products.
- Refine, extend, and standardize our style guide/design language and library of web-components.
- Deliver well tested, functional production code including automated tests.
- Work closely with design, product, and operations to own features through the entire product lifecycle.
- Deep experience developing web-based applications.
- A DevOps mindset for continuously delivering value in a collaborative team. Comfortable with Git/Github processes, code review, CI/CD build automation (npm, webpack), etc.
- Automated unit and integration testing experience (jasmine/mocha/jest, cypress, applitools).
- Passion for software craftsmanship and clean code.
- A love of continuous learning, improvement and delivery.
Nice to have:
- Python, Flask, and SQL (PostgreSQL) experience.
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure and tools: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Google Cloud Platform and tools (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, PubSub, GKE).
At MarketDial, we are customer-obsessed. We provide the highest caliber of care for our clients and partners, and because of this, we put everything we have into our employees. The ability to inspect our organization and management processes lies at the heart of our success and ability to serve our customers.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- Competitive pay and stock option grants.
- Fully-covered healthcare, as well as a company-funded HRA account to pay for all out of pocket costs.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Generous parental leave.
- Regular free meals.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Open, transparent office and culture.
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement program.
- Transportation benefits and reimbursement program.
- Ordinarily, we work from our Downtown SLC office as well as the opportunity to occasionally work from home/remote. However, due to the pandemic we’re currently 100% remote for the foreseeable future.