Awardco is an up-and-coming software company focused on providing better solutions to engage and reward employees. Our technology is changing the landscape of employee recognition and we are looking for individuals that want to be part of this exciting worldwide movement. We promise an exciting atmosphere where hard-working individuals are regularly presented with new challenges and opportunities for growth. As a young company on the rise, Awardco provides its employees with terrific opportunities for advancement.
We're looking for a hungry and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to contribute to the growth and success of Awardco. You'll play an integral part in providing quality leads to our sales organization through outbound prospecting efforts.
What you will do:
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities through account-based research, social selling techniques, and outbound calling/emailing
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline-generating targets
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders in small to enterprise-level corporations
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings, and demos
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Awardco platform and the recognition industry
- Ensure Salesforce is accurate and up to date
- Adhere to lead qualification standards
- Work hard and maintain a positive attitude...it will pay off!
What you will bring:
- Experience working with/searching through database software
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have 1-2 years in an SDR/BDR role
- Impeccable communication skills both in-person and on the phone
- Self-motivated and results-oriented work ethic
- Preferred: experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and InsideView
Why join Awardco?
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.