Job Title: Sr. Fraud & Claims Operations Rep (banking CSR)
Duration: 12+ month contract with possibility of perm conversion
Location: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Start Date: 1/31
Hours/Schedule (if training schedule include here) -
Training shift will be 7:30am-4:00pm (or close to it, based on the schedule of the person they will be shadowing)
After training managers are a little flexible. Start times between 7:00a.m. and 8:30 a.m., and the shift ending between 3:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Reviews customer's fraudulent transactions/documentation to determine if fraud chargeback rights or compliance rights are available (we would be training each person on a specific chargeback reason and have them specialize in that case type).
- Will use association chargeback rules and regulations to determine which conditions must be met for that chargeback.
- Will determine if fraud claim should be escalated to pre-arbitration and/or arbitration.
- Contacts customers via email to gather required information for fraud case filing.
- Maintains customer follow-up within time frames to gather required information and communicate case resolution.
- Researches and analyzes moderately complex activity using multiple systems and research techniques.
- Must be able to detect potential fraudulent activity and take appropriate action.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.