8-month Right to hire
$45.00 to $57.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a Product Owner. This individual is accountable for delivery of market-leading products that create compelling value to our customers and exceed company and customer objectives. They will work closely with all stakeholders, including sales, marketing, subject matter experts, engineering, operations, compliance, quality assurance, and customer support. The Product Manager will act as a key innovator and contributor in ultimate success of the product.
- Perform detailed and rationalized market research, including competitive analysis, market trends, business opportunities and other success factors.
- Develop detailed product stories/requirements to ensure product delivery consistent with target personas, motivators, and expectations.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the product development cycle.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage changing priorities.
- Research, learn and implement technologies to develop background for successful product definition.
- Employ and develop product planning and management best practices, establishing and executing reliable processes for collecting and prioritizing customer/market requirements.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer facing staff as a key resource to address critical pre- and post-sales customer product issues and ultimately help drive product sales engagements to closure.
- Act as the primary product evangelist both internally and externally for sales, customers, and the market.
- Constructively raise relevant issues and risks to management and/or other corporate groups to assure they are quickly addressed.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 1 year of directly related scrum/agile product delivery experience.
- Strong general technical backgroundrequired.
- Must be self-starting individual
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record for high quality product delivery.
- In-depth understanding of the software development cycle and methodologies.
- Strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork, attention to detail, and great communication skills are required.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent) and applicable product management certifications (or equivalent).
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com