Remote 60% / 2+ days a week must be onsite at their offices
Target pay $120k+ base salary
Be part of leading, mentoring, and participating the software quality assurance process across SCRUM teams for a company that resells consumer products. This is a SaaS product company. These are worldwide commodities that most families use. Work with the cross functional teams to develop and plan the QA strategy for software product release: Product, Dev, Infrastructure, etc
Manager would be leading the QA effort for these SCRUM teams. Managing direct reports across these teams. Most are on-shore, some are off-shore.
Their environment is 80% building and executing automated testing practices.
- 7+ years QA leadership (with a degree), or 11 years experience (without a degree)
- QA Automation Experience building automation from software coding / scripting and using automation tools (not just automation tools)
- Some AWS experience to understand debugging in the cloud.
- CI/CD pipeline understanding working with the team that does this, not necessarily the one who does it
- Performance Testing & Monitoring experience
- Selenium or Appium or RestAssured experience
- Agile / SCRUM experience
- Experience coding such as an SDET role
- Python, or Java
- Told it is a new state of the art facility
- New offices
- Not assigned seating and cubicles/desks just a general area with the teams will reside when they might come into the office.
- Ideally, the whole team would pick 1 day a week to work onsite and do brainstorming and spring-planning sessions together.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com