At MarketDial we equip our clients with a state of the art solution to conduct offline A/B testing. In short, we provide our clients with the tools they need to set up statistically robust experiments to test various initiatives across their business. This allows them to learn quickly and have greater confidence in the initiatives they ultimately decide to roll out - saving time, money, and energy.
MarketDial’s software has allowed our clients across the retail, grocery, c-store, restaurant, and manufacturing markets to make sophisticated multi-million dollar marketing, pricing, staffing, and operational decisions through offline A/B testing.
We’re looking for a VP of Sales. We’ve so far found significant growth with founder-led sales efforts but we’re looking to support the next level of growth with an experienced sales leader.
MarketDial is a hybrid-work company--expectations would be two days per week in our SLC offices and the remainder can be from home if desired.
We’re on the hunt for someone who is excited about doing the following:
- Recruiting: You’re going to need a team to sell. We have a sales team today but over time as that grows you’re going to be counted on to bring the best of the best. Recruiting great reps and making them successful is the most important thing you will do at MarketDial.
- Supporting your team: Help your sales team close deals. Work and close key deals with them. Spot issues before they blow up. See opportunities ahead of the horizon. In general, making sure your team works as effectively and efficiently as they can.
- Sales tactics: Defining how MarketDial should compete and win. Work with marketing and demand gen to segment customers. Work with product and engineering to ensure we’re building the best product. Learn and understand how to maximize the revenue per lead.
- Sales strategy: Help set strategy: Which markets MarketDial should expand. How do we shore up our base? Where should we spend our resources?
- Creating and selling deals: While still critically important, this is ranked last for a reason. We are focused on building a repeatable engine, and if the VP of Sales is spending lots of cycles closing deals, we’ll grow, but not nearly fast enough.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant sales and sales management–much of that needs to be in enterprise SaaS
- Proven ability to scale revenue
- Proven leadership in building, developing, and retaining high performing teams
- Based in or willing to relocate to Salt Lake City, Utah
See https://marketdial.com/about-us/careers/ for a company overview, benefits, and more