Salesforce Alliance Manager
Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client's systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Alliance Manager to lead our partnership with Salesforce, the world's leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The Salesforce Alliance Manager will be responsible for developing and executing our Salesforce partnership strategy, building relationships with key stakeholders at Salesforce, and driving revenue growth through joint go-to-market activities.
- Develop and execute a strategic partnership plan with Salesforce that aligns with our business objectives and sales targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at Salesforce, including sales teams, partner managers, and executives
- Identify and pursue joint sales opportunities with Salesforce that leverage our products and services
- Develop and execute joint marketing and lead generation programs with Salesforce to increase awareness and drive demand for our offerings
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure alignment with Salesforce partnership goals and objectives
- Track and report on partnership performance metrics, including revenue, pipeline, and customer acquisition
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce products, services, and industry trends to identify new partnership opportunities and areas for growth
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in alliance management, partnerships, or business development, preferably in the technology industry
- Proven track record of developing and managing successful partnerships, preferably with direct experience as an ISV or sales leader at Salesforce
- Strong understanding of Salesforce products and services, as well as the broader CRM market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with senior executives and cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform business decisions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
At Spiff Inc. we are committed to equal pay and opportunities. In order to provide full transparency, the salary for this position is USD $200,000-$225,000 OTE. This position is eligible for equity.
If you are located outside of the US and would like to have visibility on the salary range valid in your location, it can be disclosed by your recruiter upon request.
Spiff Inc. will consider internal equity, external market information and each candidate's prior experience, education, location, skills and aptitudes for the role they are applying for.
At Spiff, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization that reflects the ever-changing world around us. We strive for an equitable workplace where everyone feels welcome regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; age; physical ability; socio-economic status; religious beliefs; political views or affiliations; or any other factor that can be used to make someone feel excluded from the workplace experience.
Our unwavering commitment to this mission is founded on the idea that varied perspectives drive innovation.
We know that fostering a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services, and helps us better serve our customers, employees, and community stakeholders. That's why we're building a culture where differences are celebrated and an environment where people from all backgrounds are treated with respect and given the freedom to be their authentic selves.