Senior Technical Product Manager - Integrations
Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client's systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Technical Product Manager of Spiff Integrations to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our Sr Director of Product, Foundation to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Spiff Integrations. You will partner with various teams, including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, User Experience, Services, Support, and Customer Success, to deliver integration solutions, drive adoption, and spearhead launch activities.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Understand and navigate complex enterprise integration interfaces and technologies, such as iPaaS, APIs, and webhooks.
- Collaborate with integration partners and vendors to develop top-notch integration solutions for Spiff customers.
- Continuously improve Spiff integration features and quality.
- Conduct extensive research on Spiff user integration needs.
- Communicate the integration roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with engineering and services teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality integrations.
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements.
- Prioritize feature development and bug fixing for sprints.
- Review and triage defects related to the Integration product area.
- Help define and track key success metrics.
- Shape the product roadmap and development process.
- Write thorough product requirements documentation, EPICs, and stories.
- Collaborate with the QA team to establish acceptance criteria and tests.
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager, with an engineering background or degree as a plus.
- Proficiency in database technologies and cloud-based data infrastructure.
- Familiarity with standard authentication mechanisms.
- Understanding of API frameworks and tools.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills for technical data questions.
- Passion for solving complex technical challenges.
- System diagramming skills are a plus.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on user empathy.
- Ability to leverage analytics, user research, and business cases to improve integration products and interfaces.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with attention to detail and adaptability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting/finance principles.
- Quick learner who can operate autonomously and manage projects effectively.
- Knowledge of Agile development and engineering best practices.
- Technical solution architect/engineering/QA background.
- Familiarity with CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Experience in API strategy and data projects.
- Knowledge of SQL or similar database architecture.
- Experience with project/product management tools and analytics solutions.
- Interest in startups, technology, and finance.
- Experience in the fintech industry.
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment.
- Previous work experience at a rapidly growing startup, especially in the early stage.
At Spiff Inc. we are committed to equal pay and opportunities. In order to provide full transparency, the salary range for this position is USD 145,000 - 160,000 per annum for all candidates based in the US. This role is eligible for equity.
If you are located outside of the US and would like to have visibility on the salary range valid in your location, it can be disclosed by your recruiter upon request.
Spiff Inc. will consider internal equity, external market information and each candidate's prior experience, education, location, skills and aptitudes for the role they are applying for.
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $1,200 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
At Spiff, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization that reflects the ever-changing world around us. We strive for an equitable workplace where everyone feels welcome regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; age; physical ability; socio-economic status; religious beliefs; political views or affiliations; or any other factor that can be used to make someone feel excluded from the workplace experience.
Our unwavering commitment to this mission is founded on the idea that varied perspectives drive innovation.
We know that fostering a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services, and helps us better serve our customers, employees, and community stakeholders. That's why we're building a culture where differences are celebrated and an environment where people from all backgrounds are treated with respect and given the freedom to be their authentic selves.