In this Sales role, your key objectives will be to maintain & develop relationships with current customer accounts as well as seek out and negotiate new projects with potential & current customers. As a Technical Account Manager, you will focus on building a healthy customer and channel pipeline for FairCom’s database software solutions (FairCom DB, FairCom Edge, and c-treeRTG).
- Build and maintain customer relationships through executive account management methods including but not limited to reoccurring face-to-face visits, analyze accounts and discover potential needs, address questions and concerns, and advocate/educate customers on FairCom solutions.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as marketing, engineering support, and product, to effectively work with external partners and allies in the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and product deliverables.
- Be a customer advocate, investigate and resolve customer problems, and develop strategies for establishing strengthened partnerships.
- Report monthly on Customer Statuses, Potential Opportunities, and Potential Threats to Sales Leadership and the Executive Team.
- Semi-frequent travel to customer sites, trade shows, and other industry events.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Technology or Software Account Management
- 10+ years of customer service experience via phone, email, and executive face-to-face interaction
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems
- Strong track record that shows successful account management and growth YoY
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in Database Software Account Management
- Familiar with the basic concepts of a typical IT infrastructure, like servers, storage, business applications (ERP, CRM, BI, etc.), and the role a database play in it.
- Experience with the following: SQL, NoSQL, FairCom DB, c-treeRTG, FairCom EDGE, IoT/IIoT
Learn more about this job, FairCom, Perks/Benefits/Culture: https://www.faircom.com/company/careers