Awardco is an up-and-coming software company focused on providing better solutions to engage and reward employees. Our technology is changing the landscape of employee recognition and we are looking for individuals that want to be part of this exciting worldwide movement. We promise an exciting atmosphere where hard-working individuals are regularly presented with new challenges and opportunities for growth. As a young company on the rise, Awardco provides its employees with terrific opportunities for advancement.
As a Software Test Engineer here at Awardco, you will contribute to the constant improvement of our platform. You will develop an extensive knowledge of the Awardco product, and be solely responsible for catching any problems prior to release.
What you will do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Develop clear and engaging documentation for both automated and manual testing efforts
- Create and execute test cases for new team-level features
- Conduct ad-hoc and scripted manual tests
- Design and develop automated tests for critical paths of Awardco’s platform
- Contribute tools and improvements to an evolving test automation framework
What you will bring:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Has some schooling and/or experience (Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems majors, QA/Development Bootcamp)
- 1+ years proven experience as a Software Test Engineer, QA Engineer, or similar role
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL
- 1+ years of experience with a Test Automation Framework (Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, etc)
- Experience with Python and Locust is a plus.
- Experience with various automation testing types (Unit, Functional, Load, Security, Behavioral, Integration, Component, End-to-End)
- Experience working with APIs and web networking protocols
- Understanding of the agile software development process
- Familiarity with manual testing types (Regression, Black Box, White Box, Sanity)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using test management software (JIRA)
- Experience with continuous testing in a CI/CD environment
- Excellent communication skills, specifically suggestions with UI design and functionality attention to detail
- Basic troubleshooting and analytical skills (identifying bugs, feature defects, etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (has the ability to build a good relationship between developers and product managers)
- Has the ability to manually test and follow the QA testing process in the platform
Why join Awardco?
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.