Who We Are
MarketDials’ leading data-analytics platform provides our clients with the tools they need to set up statistically robust trials to test various initiatives across their businesses. This allows them to learn quickly and have greater confidence in the initiatives they ultimately decide to roll out - saving time, money, and energy. Our software has allowed our clients across the retail, grocery, c-store, restaurant, and manufacturing markets to make sophisticated multi-million-dollar marketing, pricing, staffing, and operational decisions through offline A/B testing.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging and persuasive content to enhance sales, marketing, and other areas at MarketDial.
The Junior Graphic Designer position requires a collaborator to drive the creative process forward and generate ideas single-handedly. Our ideal candidate is a multifaceted and curious artist with a mind for B2B Enterprise marketing and an eye for detail. At MarketDial all ego is left at the door, and we are willing to be flexible and adaptable to challenges. Above all, you will need to have a can-do, thoughtful mentality, and be passionate about growing and learning!
What You’ll Do
- Help us communicate with our customers through visual storytelling.
- Design and produce a wide range of content in digital and print.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a diverse mix of global teams and agencies, while always seeking opportunities to elevate the work, optimize processes, and gain insights
What You Have
- A portfolio showcasing design work and thinking on design & systems, email, product sheets, etc.
- A high-end, bold design aesthetic, with great attention to detail
- 1+ years of experience at a tech company, digital agency, or in-house creative group
- BA in Visual Design or relative practical/technical experience
- Ability to take limited direction and move forward determining a plan for project execution
- Strong visual design skills utilizing visual elements like color, pattern, photography, illustration, typography, infographics, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creative ability to translate complex business concepts while understanding different branding needs and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and persuasively
- Self-motivated, balancing multiple projects and timelines, with an ability to manage your own time
- Capability to work both collaboratively and independently, while remaining accountable & delivering projects on time
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Outstanding layout and typography skills
- Experience with motion graphics as well as video and video editing skills utilizing Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay and stock option grants.
- Annual company bonus
- 401K matching
- Fully-covered healthcare, as well as a company-funded HRA account to pay for all out-of-pocket costs.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Generous parental leave.
- Regular free meals.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Open, transparent office and culture.
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement program.
- Transportation benefits and reimbursement program.
Jr Graphic Designer will be located in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and report to the VP of Marketing.