At MarketDial we equip our clients with a state-of-the-art solution to conduct offline A/B testing and data analytics. In short, we provide our clients with the tools they need to set up statistically robust trials to test various initiatives across their businesses. MarketDial’s software has allowed our clients across the retail, grocery, c-store, restaurant, and manufacturing markets to make sophisticated multi-million dollar marketing, pricing, staffing, and operational decisions through offline A/B testing.
We are a rapidly growing tech startup looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our evolving team. This BDR position will specialize in sourcing sales from cold outbound efforts as well as qualifying marketing-generated leads.
MarketDial is a hybrid-work company--expectations would be two days per week in our SLC offices and the remainder can be from home if desired.
Success in this role requires a hunter-mentality to generate prospects for our Enterprise Sales team. You will be expected to prospect independently into enterprise accounts and work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to develop a targeted pipeline. This role requires a results-driven person who has the desire and ability to become familiar with a wide range of concepts, market trends, and effective demand generation techniques. This role is a great career path for a person that wants to progress into Account Executive, Management, or Marketing roles. Compensation is an excellent base salary plus a performance-based monthly commission. Responsibilities include:
- Researching target/named accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect’s needs and educate the prospects on A/B testing
- Nurture our customers with market expertise until they are qualified and ready to meet with an Account Executive
- Maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information within Salesforce
- Collaborating with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Driving attendance for webinars and set pre-scheduled meetings for conferences/events
- Occasional event support to engage prospects face-to-face
- Collaborating with sales and marketing team members on a strategic sales approach
The ideal candidate will be armed with:
- 2+ years of experience outbound cold-calling and emailing, targeting multiple levels of contacts including executive management
- Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing-generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving your objectives and goals
- Drive, passion, and competitiveness with a strong desire to compete and win
- Extremely self-motivated and independent with a diligent work ethic
- Interest in fast-growing startups with a commitment to building a successful company
- Fearlessness – willing to call new people daily to educate them on MarketDial’s value proposition
- Ability to wand unsupervised as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent references from prior employers, verifying targets and quota achievement
What sets you apart?
- Knowledge and experience of the SFDC CRM system and modern selling tools (i.e. ZoomInfo, emails/sales flow tools, Dialers)
- Prior experience in an outbound Sales or Business Development role
See https://marketdial.com/about-us/careers/ for a company overview, benefits, and more