MarketDial is changing the retail industry by allowing our partners to easily design statistically rigorous in-store tests and make critical decisions based on the results. The MarketDial platform combines sophisticated data analysis and visualization with an intuitive web-based interface.
As a member of the MarketDial Product Team you serve as the voice of the customer, identifying customer needs, articulating benefits, designing solutions and playing an integral role in prioritization. You will partner closely with engineering, product, and client success.
As a software product organization, we believe in creating solutions that are purposefully designed to improve lives by delivering unexpected convenience, enabling smart decisions, and driving measurable results. Your work as the Product Manager should exhibit these principles.
- Gain a deep understanding of MarketDial's product suite in order to expand and grow our product portfolio
- Work closely with the engineering team to streamline the product development process
- Help to define long-term vision and strategy for the product and execute, track, and manage projects in accordance with that vision
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow, think outside the box, and work with others to get things done
- Gain insights and provide recommendations to leadership for the evolution of new products and/or product changes
- Work collaboratively with customers, stakeholders, product design, and engineering to identify opportunities, test hypotheses, deliver new experiences, and execute quickly in an agile environment
- Writing epics for major product updates with clearly defined scope
- Writing effective user stories and clear acceptance criteria
- Generate new ideas to grow market share and improve customer experience with the product
- Define, track, and report on product outcomes
- Act as an evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product and vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of SaaS Product Management experience
- Understand how to create simple and intuitive user experiences
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies and product owner roles and responsibilities
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking to uncover, measure, create and communicate extraordinary products
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral presentation and written communication skills to interact with internal contacts and outside customers and prospects; professional presence and behavior