Awardco is an up-and-coming software company focused on providing better solutions to engage and reward employees. Our technology is changing the landscape of employee recognition and we are looking for individuals that want to be part of this exciting worldwide movement. We promise an exciting atmosphere where hard-working individuals are regularly presented with new challenges and opportunities for growth. As a young company on the rise, Awardco provides its employees with terrific opportunities for advancement.
As a Software Test Engineer Intern here at Awardco, you will contribute to the constant improvement of our platform. You will develop an extensive knowledge of the Awardco product, and be solely responsible for catching any problems prior to release.
What you will do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Properly document QA processes
- Conduct ad-hoc and scripted manual tests
What you will bring:
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using test management software (JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills, specifically suggestions with UI design and functionality
- Attention to detail
- Basic troubleshooting and analytical skills (identifying bugs, feature defects, etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (has the ability to build a good relationship between developers and product managers)
- Ability to manually test and follow the QA testing process in the platform
- Some schooling and/or experience (Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering majors, QA/Development Bootcamp)
What will really make you stand out:
- Proven experience as a QA Manual and Automation Tester or similar role
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience with Automation Testing Software (Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, etc)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
Why join Awardco?
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.