You’re a professional brand ambassador who can take over 40 years of company history as well as cutting-edge technology and turn it into bite-sized, compelling, informative posts. You have demonstrated the ability to engage and grow audiences in past work. The cultivation of paid campaigns, management of monthly budgets, and the understanding & development of metrics is also a major part of this role you’re ready to tackle.
As FairCom’s creative strategist, you will manage various channels to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and promote our database software solutions (FairCom DB, FairCom Edge, and c-treeRTG).
Here is What You’d Be Doing:
- Develop and implement the social media strategy to drive engagement.
- Work with fellow Marketing team members to produce, curate, and plan content.
- Schedule and manage a social media content calendar.
- Compile social performance reports, analyze results, and synthesize findings to make strategy & content recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to highlight engaging content such as new webinars, updates from the Technical team, and new version releases.
- Manage digital campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have 1-2 years of corporate social media management experience.
- Must have professional proficiency with the following systems:
- Analytical & posting tools such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
- MS Office and G Suite
- Timeliness and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience managing social accounts for the software industry.
Learn more about this job, FairCom, Perks/Benefits/Culture: https://www.faircom.com/company/careers