Awardco is reimagining the workplace to be more rewarding, supportive, and fun for everyone. As one of the fastest growing companies in the employee experience industry, our mission is to help employees love what they do, love where they work, and get recognized for their efforts—especially our own employees! And as winners of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Best in Brightest in the Nation, and Great Place to Work, we do much more than talk the talk.
As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will help execute on projects to automate, integrate, streamline, and optimize processes while ensuring quality, cleanliness, and simplicity throughout. You will analyze project objectives, create workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
What you will accomplish:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- One of the fastest growing companies in the nation: 3x 500, 2x Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2x Mountain West Capital Network Fast 100, 3x Fast 50 (Utah Business), and 3x UV50 Fastest Growing Companies (BusinessQ), to name just a few.
- Great Place to Work certified, one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for, and ranked on the Salt Lake Tribune's Top Workplaces.
- A revolutionary, client-approved product.
- Leadership that listens.
- New 200,00 sq. ft. headquarters.
- Renowned investors, both local and national.
- Cool swag, endless snacks, and a fun work environment.
Awardco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.