Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Experience Manager team is hiring engineering talent to join our development team. As a global player Adobe provides opportunities to work and collaborate across geos in a diverse workplace and within a highly motivated team.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a passion to collaborate on internal web frameworks, utilize your strong analytic skills, as well as your ability to implement flawless designs.
Our team uses agile software development methodologies. We build new, engaging, compelling, user-friendly, interactive experiences tailored to serve our customers in the evolving enterprise market.
As a team member, your confidence to research and evaluate workflows will enrich our exceptionally innovative team. You will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to our full stack software architecture, find an environment to grow and learn as well as contribute and develop your creativity.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will be upbeat about delivering outstanding user experiences to market, enjoys a fast paced yet balanced work environment as well as a strong desire to see their potential recognized.
What you’ll do
· Help with the foundation of our platform to enable creation of compelling front-end web experiences
· Gather loosely defined requirements or concepts and expand them into complete solutions
· DevOps, you code it, you own it! Plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, monitor
· Review and comment on features, technology, architecture and designs
· Component Driven Development and Unified Engineering culture
What you’ll need to succeed
· BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field) and 3 years of relevant experience
· Strong knowledge and understanding of Object-oriented principles and Software Design Patterns
· Ability to break-down sophisticated problems into a set of generalizable sub-problems
· Recognize recurring patterns and develop clean abstractions to encapsulate and manage complexity
· Knowledge of DevOps principles
· Extensive experience with modular, component-based UI development
· Experience with Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Multi-Media for Web
· Familiarity with the Internet Protocol stack (i.e. HTTP, DNS, TCP, UDP, IP)
· Familiarity with Java, cloud computing and micro-services
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Commitment to improvement
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate a problem and solution to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Detail oriented, and able to implement robust pixel-perfect UI's from design specifications
· Great teammate who thrives under pressure
· Interest in working with leading-edge technology and demanding customers
· Passionate about improving customer value high quality and reliable services
· Love of technology and to drive our vision
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in English
· Interest in other creative endeavours (art, music, photography) is preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.