As a key member of the Cybersecurity /Network Services group, this position is responsible for the development, configuration, administration and deployment of applications integration in DataPower appliances in pre-production and production environments. This position will also support the application development teams to implement Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower/API Gateway features.
1. Responsible for the Installation and Design of the DataPower Environment.
• Install DataPower appliances and upgrade firmware versions in both physical and virtual devices.
• Configure network configuration including IP, VLAN, DNS
• Configure and support static / dynamic routing
• Configure load balancing in DataPower
• Configure SSL/TLS connections
• Manage the deployment of XSLT, XSD’s and WSDL’s
• Manage Web Services
• Manage Crypto Certificates
• Troubleshooting environment issues
• Configure security functions including:
o AAA policies (application level security policies)
o RBM access control
o SSL mutual authentication
o SSL proxy profiles
o XML firewall configuration
• Define standards and procedures
• Define and document the DataPower architecture and design
2. Responsible for DataPower Development and Administration.
• Configure DataPower Service Objects
• Configure DataPower/APIC Gateway configurations
• Configure / build applications
• Assist with defining policy
• Write XSLT stylesheets and Gateway scripts
• Configure error handling/logging/reporting
• Migrate and deploy services in different environments
3. Responsible for maintaining system availability.
• Responsible for system maintenance, patching and troubleshooting
• Responsible for system monitoring, alerting and stability
• Responsible for supporting production environment
4. Responsible for project management.
• Keep adherence to budgets and timelines.
• Attend project meetings.
5. Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective business relationship with vendors, suppliers, and trade specialists.
6. Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
Required Knowledge / Experience