Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here, too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What We're Looking For
What You'll Do
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and our back-end software engineers to build stellar user interfaces.
- Collaborate heavily with designers and our engineering team to create complex web UI components and pages.
- Research technologies and engineer complete solutions to problems.
- Propose and implement performance optimizations and scaling strategies.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our systems and processes.
- Come to work, do great things, then go home!
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Great experience using React to build high-quality interactive user interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to produce super sweet user interfaces from high-resolution mocks
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build modern UI components from scratch (datepickers, interactive lists, etc.)
- Experience leading projects with multiple developers
- Solid understanding of web standards and cross-browser web development best practices, and the ability to mentor others
- Previous work samples demonstrating proficiency in building highly interactive web-based applications
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for the class and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back - Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
***Want to speed up the process? Try our Frontend Engineer coding challenge!
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.