This is an entry level position for someone interested in starting an IT career. There will be ongoing opportunities for knowledge and skill acquisition. You will be expected to grow in these areas as you perform your duties.
As part of a fast growing tech company, you will be helping scale Lucid’s rapid employment growth. You will help day to day operations run smoothly for all Lucid employees and help promote & maintain one of our company’s core values of “teamwork over ego.”
We are looking for someone passionate about helping others quickly and effectively. What you do will have a significant impact on the success of the company.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Provisioning of computers and hardware
- Help maintain an active inventory of all hardware
- Be the first point of contact for any employee hardware or software-related issue including closing support desk tickets, and replying to email & chat requests
- Assist with the upkeep of conference rooms including maintenance of tablets, TVs, phones, cable management, etc.
- Contribute to IT documentation
- Support and maintain company printers, TVs, dashboard computers, audiovisual (AV) equipment, etc.
- Program and monitor AV for various events
- H/S Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year of troubleshooting experience in either Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Passion for learning about all aspects of computers and hardware
- Interest in troubleshooting and researching unfamiliar problems as they arise
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and set priorities
- Ability and desire to organize hardware and documentation
- Previous experience in a customer service role
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid
page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.