As the Salesforce Administrator at Lucid Software, you will be the glue between lead generation and sales execution. You will ensure that the data flows, and that it is consistently represented across all of our internal business systems. You will help design, implement, and maintain process automations to ensure that tedious end-user administration is kept to a minimum. Additionally, you will be collaborating with internal customers to gather requirements and ensure that our internal systems are designed to support a world-class organization. We are looking for extraordinary business systems administrators who have experience building creative solutions that customers love. You will have significant influence on our strategy by helping to define and drive the system architecture. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical, and are highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
Our mission is to empower people to see and understand how their business works, so they can innovate faster. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Design, implement, and manage business systems to meet our internal customers technology needs
- Understand and analyze complex business processes and the role that system automation can play in making improvements
- Create, configure, and monitor live platforms used to upkeep business processes while adhering to system requirements, deadlines, and occasionally national/international law
- Clearly communicate and articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results) needed in daily interaction
- Ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into understandable written requirements or action items
- Demonstrate a strong technical inclination and understand both business and technical language and ideas, with a desire to learn new systems
- Frequently monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- 3+ years of Salesforce admin experience
- Track record of exceptional customer service and desire to support multiple areas of the business
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to continue learning additional systems and platforms
- Experience in building out solutions that require coordination across multiple departments
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with multiple business system applications such as Marketo, Gainsight, Zendesk, Outreach, etc
- Reporting tools such as Tableau, Excel, Salesforce reporting
- Marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- Salesforce.com certifications
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid
page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.